Sunday, June 12, 2011

2011: The Summer of Virginia Loh



I plan on recovering from my unexpected gallbladder removal surgery and pontificating about the meaning of extra body parts/organs. Gastronomically, I hope to be able to pursue my love of eating hot dogs, sooner rather than later. My personal goals are to read at least 20 books, finish my manuscripts, work up to practicing piano for three hours daily (as recommended by Chopin), and master the Suzuki violin book 1. My husband and I are planning a trip to Vancouver and Victoria this July so I hope to pick up a Canadian accent and explore Canadian Chinatowns. We are also working our way through the TV series "Monk." I would also like to make a huge dent in my Netflix and Kindle queues. In a nutshell, I would like to just be.

No comments:

Post a Comment